Kielce, 24 May 2018
INFORMATION OBLIGATION ON DATA PROCESSING
Based on article 13 and 14 of the GDPR
25-05-2015 The Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) took into force, therefore we hereby inform you that we process your personal data (information clause on data processing).
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, that is, the entity deciding how your personal data will be used is Manufacturing, Trade & Service Company LYOVIT Jerzy Godek ( “LYOVIT”) based in Poland, ul. Głowackiego 34 A, 26-021 Daleszyce
Where did we get your data from?
We received it from you when you send your product inquiry, subscribe to the newsletter, send us email through contact formular or in connection with placing the order or purchasing our products by e-mail or by phone.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by LYOVIT?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to fulfill your order or make a purchase contract with you, including: (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point .b RODO)
- make a sales contract based on your interest in our offer or placing an order
- to contact with you online via. Email
- handling requests that you send to us (via the contact form or email)
- to be in touch with you also regarding your order;B.
We process your data for tax and accounting purposes (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 of the RODO) C.
If you give your consent, we will process your data in order to: (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point a and RODO) - it is a small different font
- receive your data via the contact form, sending commercial information, based on your consent;
- for communication through the system provider to send information mailing and newsletters;
- answer your requests in particular to the customer service and via the contact form when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;D.
We process your personal data for the purposes outlined below, based on the legitimate interest of LYOVIT in order to: (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the RODO)
- archiving (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts;
- possible investigation, investigation or defense against claims;
- customer satisfaction surveys and quality determination of our service;
- to monitor your activity on our Website
- conducting research and analysis, among others in terms of the functionality of our website, improving its operation or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
- debt recovery; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- statistical analysis;
- in order to offer you products and services directly, including matching them to your needs with the help of profiling (as we explain later);
- to offer you directly (direct marketing) products and services of companies cooperating with us (our partners), eg in the form of discount coupons, including matching them to your needs with the help of profiling (which we explain further);
-to the extent we have determined and a documented analysis of a legally legitimate interest;
What personal data do we process?
- Financial identification data, e.g. VAT number;
- First name and last name;
- Residential address, possibly billing address and shipping address,
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Device information, including information about the web browser, IP address, time zone and some cookies installed on the device
How we share your information?
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- subcontractors, ie entities that we use to process them, e.g. entities performing postal, courier, payment, accounting, legal, IT services, server delivery, running sales platforms, delivering applications, providing tools for sending newsletters (informational and marketing) ;
- other independent recipients, e.g. entities from our capital group, whose offer complementary or similar products or service to ours, business partners whose offer complements ours;
- entities supporting promotions and which cooperate in marketing campaigns;
- public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse
Do we transfer your personal data outside Europe?
Your data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area, but only to the extent necessary, related to the provided services by our partners, especially marketing and supporting the functionality of our store.
Our partners may be based in the United States and Canada. The security of your data is ensured by the security measures we use, including standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data obtained in order to conclude a sales agreement, for the period of negotiating a sale contract or activities preceding of your order for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and also after its realization for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims for the contract,
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations, including in particular tax and accounting,
- to protect our rights,
- statistical and archiving,
- for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes until you cancel your subscription or agree that your data have become outdated.
In the case of the organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part - we will process your data for the duration and the period of settlement of awards. In order to ensure accountability, ie to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for a period during which LYOVIT is obliged to maintain data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- the right to access and receive copies of your data;
- the right to rectify (amend) any of your data;
- right to delete data:
If you feel there is no reason to process your data, you can request that we remove it.
- the right to limit data processing:
You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to store them or to perform actions agreed upon with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data about you or we process them unjustifiably; or you do not want us to remove them, because you need them to establish, assert or defend claims; or for the time you objected to the processing of data.
- the right to object to the processing of data:
"Marketing opposition." You have the right to object to the processing of your data in order to conduct direct marketing. If you exercise this right - we will stop processing data for this purpose.
- opposition in view of the special situation
You also have the right to object to the processing of your data based on a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, and when processing is necessary for us to perform a task carried out in the public interest or to exercise public authority entrusted to us. You should then indicate to us your particular situation, which in your view justifies discontinuation of the processing covered by the objection. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we prove that the basis for processing your data is overriding your rights or that your data is necessary to us to determine, assert or defend claims.
- the right to transfer data
You have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, personal information about you that you provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent. You can also ask us to send this data directly to another entity.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
If you feel that we are processing your data unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent supervisory authority.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which we process based on yours
consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
Do you need to provide us with your personal details?
Providing data by you is voluntary. If you want to send product inquiry or place an order your data is necessary, therefore without providing it, you will not be able to do this.
Do we process your personal automated data (including profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
If you use our website Your personal data will be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not cause any legal effects to you or substantially affect your situation.
Personal data profiling by LYOVIT involves the processing of your data (also in an automated way), by using them to evaluate certain information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast your personal preferences and interests.
How to contact us for more information about your data processing?
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail:
Ul. Głowackiego 34 A
market „personal data request”